Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm not dead.

Hello, blog! It's been a while! I have not posted anything much here lately because most of what I posted before was lame angsty stuff that you don't need to know about! I've decided to quit that and only post about awesome things now! Woooo! So, to start things off:

Awesome thing #1: Sparklife. It's sheik, it's funny, I love it.

Awesome thing #2: Charlie McDonnell He's adorable. He's British. What more can I say?

Awesome thing #3: Inception. (and this I will actually write something about)
This movie is fascinating. I was initially drawn to the buildings turning upside down when I first saw the trailer, and then I wanted to see it because To Write Love On Her Arms posted on facebook about how you should see it for the humanity of the film. This increased my interest in the film, and when I went to see it, I loved it. It's about dreams, obviously. But more than just sleeping dreams, it's about dreams. About love and relationships and redemption. And, it's beautiful. So you should go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment