Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Beginning

Once Upon a Time there was a Weird Girl who had many strange thoughts she wanted to share with the world. However, the Weird Girl felt a bit awkward sharing her thoughts with most of the world, so to make things less awkward, she decided to post them on a blog, where she could speak more freely and ramble incessantly, because rambling was something she did well. And so it started...

I have a blog now. Weird. I'm not sure if I'll ever actually write more than this one post, because I don't have a lot patience, and it seems like it could be a somewhat pointless endeavor. But anyway...

I am the previously mentioned Weird Girl, and my reasoning for having a blog is to share my thoughts on life...the universe...everything! (So need to read the rest of those books. Read the first two. Need the third.) But because of my supreme laziness, this may or may not happen. Signing off now. More later. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment