Monday, April 6, 2009

An Introduction

It has come to my attention that I said very little about myself in my last (and consequently first) post. I wish to remain somewhat ambiguous, so I shan't go into much detail, but there are a few things you should perhaps know.

I am, more or less, an average teenage girl. I go to school. I come home. I do my homework. I'm in band and choir and drama. I like sleeping. I like boys. I have a deep love of literature. Yeah, literature = love. My favorite book of all time is Gone With the Wind. *sighs happily* The complex themes, the sweeping drama, the Real characters, the perfect tragedy. Love love love it. I'm also fond of Wuthering Heights, most Jane Austen, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and...others. But then, in addition to classics and such, I'm a big fantasy/scifi fan. Fairies, unicorns, mages, elves, wizards, the all. Love that too.

I love Final Fantasy VII. I've never played it, but I'd like to think I have some credibility there, because I watched the whole thing on youtube in a walkthrough. And of course I own Advent Children and have written some fanfiction. I also love The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. And I have played it. And I would marry the Prince.

So, yes, I might be somewhat of a crazy fangirl. But I'm also more than that, because people are more than a category. I'm...me. I write stories, I...think. (Therefore I am. Obviously.) Anyway. I have meant these entries to be rather more deep than they are, but...these were introductions. I will get to the real thing soon. In which I will describe life...the universe...everything. (Sorry. It's just such a great line.) Signing off now.

~the Weird Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment