Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad Hair Month

So it's official. I hate my hair. A lot. I don't know what I was thinking. I must have been out of my mind. I want it back. Long layers = love. Shortness = WHY???? I'VE RUINED MY LIFE!

Okay, trying to cut with the melodrama. I think I could like my hair if it was just an inch or two longer. Maybe three. But it's not. And I hate it. And it's a really bad timing...you know...the whole cabin/Writing Studio thing...I'd sort of like to look pretty, but, you know.

And I'm sixteen. Which means I'm an official Disney princess. So why don't I look pretty? Oh, right, cause I cut my hair. WHAT WAS I THINKING?

I think maybe if I just wear it up for the next two months, it'll be okay.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! *hug* I have done that before. My "bowl cut" days were quite traumatic...

    But don't give up on it! Try parting it different ways, wearing headbands, curls, etc. And if it just hangs wrong, you must have a friend who can shape it up better, or you can go back and have them shape it. I know that's more hair gone, but it might help! I'm so sorry. I hope you can find a way to not hate it! And it will look different in a few weeks, anyway. Don't forget that.

    And always remember: Disney Princesses are always beautiful /no matter what/. So really, you couldn't have picked a better time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Billi. You made me feel a bit better. Though I've still mainly just avoided looking at it by keeping it up and hoping it will magically grow back. *sniff* It's not really that bad of a cut, I guess, I just...want my long hair back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Isi,
    Yeah I'm having a bad hair month...no strike that. I've had bad hair for a whole freaking year!!! GAH! It's awful. But I'm working on growing it out and growing out my evil layers. Yeah so I feel the pain.
    ~Purl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, we can be bad hair buddies! Yay...everything is better done with a buddy.

    ReplyDelete